Cancel An Order
If you wish to cancel an order which has not been dispatched, you must contact us by email or telephone.
If the item has already been dispatched then please follow our returns policy below.
Once the item has been dispatched and if you are not happy with your item or do not wish to keep your item you may cancel your order within 7 working days from the day of delivery; however, we must be notified in writing by email to email@example.com of your intention to cancel.
After notification we will issue you a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods.
- Goods must be returned including all accessories.
- Goods must be complete. (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product please try and do so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- If the goods returned are not complete and if parts are missing, we will not accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Goods must be received by our Returns Department within 30 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 30 days.
It is your responsibility to return the unwanted items at your expense and risk. You may only return your items through registered couriers. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorisation. The returns authorisation is valid for up to 30 days only. Goods sent back to us without prior authorisation will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
If you have failed to take delivery for the item, then there will be a re-delivery charge.
Courier Damaged Items & Boxes
On delivery of the item, before signing for the goods, please inspect if the box or the item looks damaged.
If the items or box looks damaged, you must state damaged on the paperwork, and you may refuse the delivery from the courier, failure to do this will result in your claim being rejected.
Courier damaged boxes or items damaged by couriers, should be reported within 48 hours after delivery. Please email us a description and photos of the defects to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01484 533533.
Once the email and photos have been received, the damage will be assessed, and we will contact you to send out spare parts or replacement unit.
If your item is faulty or has any missing parts please contact us on email@example.com
Full refund of the cost of the goods, will be given upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department who will check if all the correct products have been returned and their condition.
The refund will be processed in 7 working days after receiving the goods.
- Goods must only be returned once authorised.
- Goods must be re-packaged as received. They should be re-packaged with reasonable care in order to prevent any further damage in transit back to us. All components and accessories must be returned.
- You must send photo evidence so we can assess the damage and report this to our suppliers, so the damaged goods can be rectified.
- If we are required to replace and collect the faulty item, it is your responsibility to be at home and hand the package to our courier. The collection will be Monday to Friday anytime from 7.00am to 7.00pm.
If you have further questions about Home Discount Ltd, Returns Policy, please contact us via:
Customer Services: 01484 533533 (Lines are open from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
Post: Home Discount Ltd, Dawson Lane, Bradford, BD4 6HN